Facilities are basic – a sink with cold drinking water and a compost toilet (no showers), but very beautiful and you can have a campfire.
IMPORTANT: Please follow the directions to our site carefully. Our neighbours don’t like to be disturbed so please take the directions with you when you’re travelling and make sure that everyone travelling to the site has a copy. Also, please note your pitch number so you can find it when you arrive.
- PRICES: Our prices are £8 per person per night and £8 per vehicle per night. Kids aged 4 to 14 are £5 each. Remember to pay for your parking if you are coming by car – it needs to be added as an extra..
- WASTE! We ask campers to take their non-compostable waste home with them. Access for the business waste collection and recycling trucks is difficult and we haven’t been able to find anyone who can collect it. We can compost all food waste onsite so please put it in one of our food waste containers and we’ll feed it to our lovely worms. We would be delighted if you would help us with this. Thank you so much!
- COMPOST TOILET: Please read the instructions in the compost toilet carefully – and follow them.
- OUR NEIGHBOURS: When you are exploring the area please don’t continue along the private road past the gate to our field – it only leads to our neighbours – the ones that don’t want to be disturbed! There are lovely walks if you go down the hill from our gate.
- FIREWOOD: Firewood is £6 per bag. You are welcome to help yourself and pay later, (please return the empty bag to the wood store). No fires outside the firepits. £30 penalty charge to cover remedial costs.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to meeting you!
Cordelia and Chris